Grab these free beach coloring pages now to give your kids something fun to do this summer!
Summer is right around the corner. I know my kids are ready to head to the beach. They want to swim and built sandcastles and search for seashells. They have been cooped up in quarantine for far too long!
Until I can get them to a sunny paradise, however, I’m trying to find ways to bring the beach home to them. I recently decided to make them some fun coloring pages with a beach theme. They were a hit!
FREE Beach Coloring Pages for Kids
These coloring sheets feature five different scenes of kids having fun in the water and sand. I decided to make these to give my two boys a screen-free option this summer.
Coloring pages are especially great for rainy day entertainment.
Your kids can grab their crayons, coloring pencils, or markers to create bright images perfect for the fridge.
More fun printables for kids:
- Music Word Search Puzzles
- Animal Word Search Puzzles
- Unicorn Coloring Pages with Positive Affirmations
- City Scavenger Hunt
In this set of beach coloring pages you will find:
- Beach Days – Boy resting under a beach umbrella
- Two kids wading through the ocean
- Summer Time – Boy floating on the waves
- Surfboards stuck in the sand beside a palm tree
- Don’t Worry Be Crabby – Girl building a sandcastle and checking out a crab
Click the image below to download and print these free coloring pages!