These affirmations for love will help you manifest the romance and relationships you have been seeking in life.
Many woman crave to have a love that is pure and unconditional. If you’ve been unhappy in relationships in the past, now is the time to begin working toward finding the RIGHT love for you. Even if you are single, you may be open to finding your soulmate.
Love affirmations are one way to help you manifest what you’ve been looking for all along. It’s a mindset change that allows you to visualize the love and romance you want. To believe it and see it in your mind.
Once you can really visualize the love you are capable of and deserve in your life, there is no stopping you from finding it. No longer will you settle for mediocre relationships. You also won’t feel the need for negative self-talk, as self love is just as important as loving others.
More Affirmations for Women:
- 50 Financial Affirmations to Conquer Money Goals
- 35 Self Love Affirmations + Free Printable
- 25 Affirmations for Anxiety
What is a Love Affirmation?
Affirmations are positive phrases and sayings that help you change your mindset when it comes to a particular area of your life. For this post, we are talking about affirmations of love.
If you are a mom struggling with parenting and feeling loved and worthy, this post is for you. If you are a single or married woman that feels something is lacking, this post is for you.
60+ Affirmations for Love Every Woman Needs to Hear
The following is a huge list of positive love affirmations that every woman can benefit from. Moms, wives, and those looking for a relationship should heed these words and recite them daily for best results. Changing your mindset about love and relationships is one of the best ways to manifest it into your life.
Mom Love Affirmations
- I am a great mother.
- I love my kids unconditionally.
- I am exactly the mom my kids need.
- It is okay to struggle with parenting.
- I am always up for new challenges of being a mom.
- I am doing my best in raising my kids
- I strive to raise well-rounded and accepting humans.
- My kids don’t need a perfect mom and I am okay with that.
- I fully embrace everyday as their mother.
- It’s okay to ask for help when I need it.
- Self care is important for me and my kids.
- The time I invest in my children is invaluable.
- I may not keep a pristine home, but my kids will have lots of wonderful memories inside it.
- I learn from all of my mistakes as a mother.
- I am a blessing to my children.
- I love my kids with all that I am, and that is the most precious gift I can ever give them.
- Challenging times as a parent will always pass.
- Today I choose to be a happy mom.
- I will always strive to be present for my kids.
- What I accomplish today will be enough.
Affirmations for Self Love
- I am at peace with who I have become.
- I love myself unconditionally.
- I am always a work in progress.
- I am strong enough to take on life’s challenges.
- I am a beautiful woman, inside and out.
- I forgive my mistakes and strive to do better.
- I am deserving of self love and love from others.
- I love my body just the way it is.
- I fuel my mind with positive thoughts.
- I have a lot of talent and admirable qualities to offer.
- I deserve the success I have worked hard to earn.
- I accept the person I have become.
- I let go of any negative comments made about me.
- I respect myself just as much as I do others.
- I choose joy every single day.
- I have unlimited potential when it comes to success.
- I am in full control of my actions and thoughts.
- I release all negative self talk.
- I surround myself with people who are good for me and my life.
- I have a purpose for living.
- I choose to live life to its fullest every single day.
Affirmations to Attract Love & Romance
- I am capable of giving unconditional love.
- I am worthy of receiving unconditional love.
- I have an attractive body and mind.
- I deserve a relationship that is healthy and happy.
- I am grateful for the love I am given.
- I let go of all the toxic relationships in my life.
- I allow myself to be fully loved by my partner.
- I have found my soulmate, and our relationship is amazing.
- Compassion is an important part of all my relationships.
- I always make time for romance with my partner.
- My partner and I share a deep, passionate love.
- I am attracting the person that makes my life complete.
- I am surrounded by love and it makes me happy.
- Love starts from within me.
- I am in love with myself and my partner.
- My love knows no boundaries.
- I deserve a fulfilling relationship.
- I am worthy of a deep connection with my partner.
- My heart is always open for love and romance.
- I accept my partner’s flaws and love fully despite them.
How to Use these Affirmations
Daily repetition of your favorite love affirmations is recommended to improve your mindset – and therefore attract the love and relationship you want. You can jot down your favorite affirmations for love into your self care journal or stick them on the fridge.
Somewhere you can remember to read though them every day is best!